Profitable Riverfront Complex Within Vibrant Downtown Littleton
The Tannery Warehouse boasts 34,560 sq. ft. with wooden post & beam structures on 3 floors- 11,520 sq. ft per floor.
Southern yellow pine frame is posted 16’ x 20’ throughout and provides a working grid for space development.
The rubber membrane roof dates from 1998 with a new pellet boiler system recently installed in 2015. The pellet boiler system heats the entire 34,560 sq. ft of the building. 400 AMP, 3 phase electrical service supplies current needs from Littleton Water & Light.
The first and second floor, totaling 23,040 sq ft, is divided into 22 spaces, ranging from 320 sq ft to 4,000 sq ft with only one current vacancy. Many of the Tannery tenants consist of small businesses, studios, and professional offices. These tenants enjoy parking, heat, electricity and DSL included in the lease structure.
WAREHOUSE RIVER LEVEL
The river level of the warehouse is 10,000 sq. ft. of newly heated space, currently available for lease. A 12’ x 10’ overhead door resides on the west end of the building along with fifteen 5’ x 8’ windows on the south side of the building. The space has 12′ ceilings and a concrete floor. The space uses town water and sewer and has 3 phase electrical service.
Click to view image larger.
Tannery Marketplace Property
Abutting Un-Developed Property
Attracted to places with a strong sense of community, a clean environment, and historical character?
With a 150-year-old tradition of innovation and job creation, the Tannery Marketplace offers investors a unique riverfront environment within Littleton, NH’s vibrant downtown.
- 611’ of Ammonoosuc River frontage
- Four buildings on 1.5 acres
- 40,000+ sq. ft. of usable interior space
- Borders Saranac Street on the north and Ammonoosuc river on the south
Room For Growth
- 4 buildings on 1.5 acres with 611’ of Ammonoosuc River frontage
- 34,560 sq.ft. wooden post and beam warehouse
- 61 south facing riverside windows
- 12,000 sq.ft. of river level space available
- 6,600 sq.ft. in former power house, garage & filter house PROGRESS TO DATE
- 29 Current tenants (Small Businesses, Private Studios & Offices)
- 43 onsite jobs
- Entrepreneurial opportunities in the Tannery Marketplace and River District
- 2 OKoFEN Pellet Boilers (191,000 BTU 56KwH )
- (1) 15 Ton pellet silo
- 18 new heating zones
- 12,000 sq.ft. of newly heated river level space